Sunday, June 22, 2008

A work ahead : Part Deux

Well, it's been almost a month now since I started "job hunting" again. I did turn down one of the offers though. But, that's been done. I've applied to a couple of company I like and positions I prefer. I was about to begin to apply for jobs that is somewhat in my interest just to get a job and then go up again internally. But today was different...

A typhoon, "Frank", just passed through here in the Philippines and I started anew and applied again. I am almost in slight desperate mode as I really needed a job. I do not just prefer my old company, I love working there so I passed by this morning and went to the same process again. This time, it seems my prayers are slowly being answered. Not only did I have a chance to be back working with my company but I got a better position. It is not over yet though, I'm still for a final interview and I had the same feeling when I passed the other application with flying colors.

It is hard to apply for a job. I'm turning to my experience to land me a job as soon as possible. But it is way harder to apply for a job you like as there is somewhat a slight pressure on you if you don't get it. But for me, the more pressure, the more serious I get and the better the results are. But now, I am thanking God for this chance. I'll do the best I can to land that job I finally like. It's same as my previous position but on a different department. Nonetheless, my top priority is my previous company. Wish me luck! =) Thank you.

No comments: