Saturday, June 7, 2008

A sign from up above..

Last night, I was on my final interview... Before I went there, I asked for signs that it is not suitable for me. And it indeed showed up. all of them, I won't be disclosing information as to what it exactly is but it has something to do with being fair to all. The process was good, I won't contest that but the end result was staggering and unbelievable. I never thought it would really go that way. To be fair with the interviewed, she did good as I have interviewed people before as well.

But the end result was, it was just fair to be given that type of offer. It's disgruntling to say the least. I'll be getting only 1/3 of what I get before? It's like I stepped back way past than the way I started out working. I did intend to step back a few but not by that much. The sign I've waited has come, I will continue to wait for the other one where I would get at least 4/5 of what I got before. A good offer.

Whichever path I take, I know I have the guidance of our Lord and my family and friends. Take care.

No comments: