Monday, June 30, 2008

July 1st, Light at the end of the tunnel

It's been a very fast paced July 1st for me. I am very much into completing my pre-employment. Oh, yeah, I'm now officially part of team APAC and I'll be starting in 2 weeks time. The timing was just perfect for them and I got what I want, what I need and what I deserve. I applied friday and I got the job on saturday. That was a long process but it's as fast as it could get. 1 day of processing indeed. I appreciate their promptness and their welcome.

I do appreciate my previous company as they've been such a great family and perhaps will always be. NCO has given me a lot. It may be sad but that's life. we need to move on. They will all be my friends. I've had such a great time there that I love almost everything in my work. The place, the people and the work itself.

Anyway, today I get to start completing my requirements. Wow. I'm almost done. :D It was a very looooooooong line at the NBI clearance office. Good thing, I came in early and i'm the 20th on the line. (hey, that's already a good thing. Usually, the # of people reaches 1000 a day). The PCs got messed up though and we stood still for 2 hours!!!! When the PCs were fixed (dang I could've fixed it myself) it just took 30 minutes and I'm done. Just got home and my knee acted up and I'm in terrible pain when walking and most especially when going up/down the stairs. Need to sit down for a while.

That's all for now! c'ya! Take care!

No comments: