Saturday, June 21, 2008

TV : I'm a charmed one!

Ohh, I just can't help it. I really really like the show Charmed. It took me a month and about a week to finish the entire 8 seasons. I find the show melodramatic and all the ordeals of the characters were really touching. I watched the series while it was on air a few years ago but I never got to see it chronologically. I skipped a few episodes and got lost with the story.

Well. It was really fun to watch and the plot was creative. The storyline is linear throughout the season. There were some good characters that were incorporated to the story of the three sisters and most of the main characters were kept. It was a bit sad though from Season 3 to 4 (spoiler alert)... when Prue was gone and Paige comes in. She (Rose McGowan) did a good job filling in for another sister. There was really a strong bond between the characters which made a solid story and a very good series.

I am not into magic that much though. I'm a fan of a few card tricks. :D But it got me interested and somehow got close to the characters. Aye! I just want to meet them (the stars of the show) and talk to them about it. Hopefully someday. Have fun watching! Hope you enjoyed it as well as I did. ciao!

No comments: