Monday, June 9, 2008

And the sign was made clear.

There it was, the conclusion of the first application. I declined the offer. I was too hesitant to sign. No offense to the company, they gave equal opportunities and I thanked them personally for the chance they've given me. But the doubt was more than certainty. I turned the offer down. Maybe because I was part of management before. I tend to look at contracts in a different way than some people. I get "OC" so to speak and I found quite a number of flaws I didn't like or things that I expect that didn't appear. It was good though, they increased the offer to near half of my previous salary. But still I don't want to sign something and regret it in the end.

There are factors though. First off was the signing. I only had 10 minutes to like review the offer. Why? because in 10 minutes, the job will start. So if I sign, I will have a hard time turning back. It is possible though but it is not good for our records to show that I simply jump from one job to another. I wanted something that I really like and feel that I will take a long time to spend with the company. Needless to say, I admit it was really tough decision, I cleared my mind and had to think A LOT within only a span of 10 minutes. That was intense pressure. I managed to think it out and made the decision. I am now onto my most prioritized application. I wish that God would give me the guidance so I could ace this one. Take care!

No comments: