Friday, July 25, 2008

A day at the office

I've officially completed the first week of training at APAC Customer Services Cubao. It was very nice but a bit complicated. ahahaha. The place is good and the program is promising. My co-trainees are nice as well. I'm still in the adjustment period in being a supervisor to a rep. I'm still having complex ideas and a miss simpler details a few times. But all is good. Some are real nice and some are starting to show their true colors.

Nothing personal. Just business. Well, training is really good. I kinda liked both of my trainers in almost all aspects. Check out my posts at mylot to see what I somehow prefer. They're Cat and Renee. Real nice people. I don't know them fully as well as my new friends. The trainers are really good. So far, I'm blessed to have all of my trainers to be excellent in their field. Ever since my first work at convergys.

Product training is now coming up. On monday, we'll get down to business. It's crunch time. We'll I just expect that it would not be that difficult. I have a purpose and I have a goal. I intend to get it. =) Take care guys.

1 comment:

Sybill said...

hi..everything seems so new with you..good luck!

2good4sybill
http://callcentersphil.blogspot.com