Monday, July 7, 2008

Video Games : Reminiscing the good old Gameboy

Hi guys! I just had a chance to play some old games while waiting for the start of my work. One game that I ran across with was FFA(Final Fantasy Adventure™) for the Nintendo Gameboy™. It was roughly more than 17 years ago since I got my hand on a Gameboy™ unit and one of the games that I played most was FFA. I played it until my batteries went out. Well, that game was really something since it was THE game that made me love Role-playing games.

FFA revolves around a hero who met a girl (no specific name. You can choose your own =)) who's a mystery and you travel all around the world discovering treasures and unfolding the truth that is Mana. You visit towns and explore dungeons and it is in real-time and not turn-based like Final Fantasy 3™ for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System™ and the rest of the Final Fantasy™ series on the Playstation™ and Playstation 2™. The characters are remarkable and you will feel like you are there walking around yourself.

My save file is already corrupted as wall as my Gamepak. But here are 2 screenshots of the game. Try it out. It's one of the oldest but one of the good rpgs to play. Enjoy and have fun!


Final Fantasy is a registered trademark of Square. Playstation is a registered trademark of Sony. Gameboy/Super Nintendo Entertainment System are registered trademarks of Nintendo.

No comments: