Saturday, January 10, 2009

Job Hunting at its finest: looking for a better job

Well, here I am again (after a long absence in the blogging scene and some truly depressing experiences at work) vigorously looking for a more suitable work. I've always said that working is much more fun if you like what you're doing. You really won't mind how hard it is right? But if suddenly you realize that you don't prefer the work you're doing and you're working a lot extra hard for it, it could be disastrous.

Yeah, people are really nice but in a working environment where you are alone with your customers roughly 7 full hours a day, it won't help that much but at least you can comfort each other. The, another day comes in. Well, times have changed and this year will be my year of reckoning. I am acting and I off to get what I truly deserve. A work that I like, at least, not that particular with the pay but as long as I could enjoy it then why not?

Thanks to my family and friends for the support! :)

No comments: